The Retinol 0.1 Cream
Anti-wrinkle cream Retinol 0.1 Vitamin E and Panthenol
The Retinol 0.1 Cream is the ideal anti-ageing cream to introduce retinol into your routine and safely enjoy its benefits: improved texture, reduced wrinkles and softer skin...
Its formula contains vitamin E to help strengthen the skin's barrier function and panthenol, which is perfect for maintaining skin hydration and soothing irritation.
Are you looking for an anti-wrinkle cream with retinol, but haven't yet added this anti-ageing ingredient to your routine? Fear not: COSRX's The Retinol 0.1 Cream is designed to help you get started. It contains a small but effective percentage that will give you results if you stick to it. "One small step in your routine, one giant leap for your skin's anti-ageing care".
Its secret lies in its formula, which combines its 0.1% anti-ageing retinol with other soothing and moisturising ingredients, such as vitamin E (very common in mature skin products for its firming benefits) and panthenol, whose benefits include strengthening the skin's barrier function, keeping it moisturised for longer. This is how COSRX guarantees you a safe start with retinol with The Retinol 0.1 Cream. For more information, check out our recommendations under the 'How to use' tab.
If smoothing and preventing the appearance of fine lines, as well as fighting breakouts and uneven skin texture, are on your skin wishlist, add this anti-ageing cream with retinol and vitamin E to your routine. You won't regret it!
How can I start incorporating retinol oil into my routine? Here's how:If you're starting from scratch, make sure you only use it in your evening routine. Apply it to your skin as the second to last step in your routine, before you apply your moisturiser. Do you have sensitive skin? Apply a skin barrier-strengthening, deeply hydrating serum before this COSRX retinol cream, such as Hyaluronic Acid 3 Serum, which is rich in ceramides. Always avoid the eye and mouth areas.
The skin goes through an adaptation process to retinol called retinisation. During this process, you may notice some dryness, tightness, flaking... it's perfectly normal and that's why we recommend you start using it at night, gradually and with a previous step that strengthens your skin's barrier function.
- - Start by using it just once a week. That's enough if you've never used it before and your skin is not used to it.
- - Always, always, always apply SPF 50+ the next morning. It's non-negotiable.
- - Don't combine exfoliants, acids or peels with retinol, either in the same routine or in the first few weeks of using it. If you're a beginner, your skin will thank you.
- - Strengthening your skin's barrier function when using retinol is always a good idea. Meisani's Rice & Shine Hyaluronic Acid Essence Toner is a great option to do exactly that!
2. Water-based cleanser
8. Eye cream
9. Cream or lotion
10. Night mask, sunscreen, BB cream or cushion