It's common for the skin to feel tight or too dry after using a clay mask. That won't happen with this new gem by Shangpree! This brand is constantly raising its standards, and each new product they launch has something unique. This time, they created a clay mask that's suitable for all skin types, including dry and mature skin. This multifunction mask removes dead skin cells, minimises enlarged pores and controls excess sebum, while deeply moisturising the skin. The results are amazing: after you rinse the mask off, the skin will feel restored, soft and moisturised, ready for the next steps of the beauty routine. Each ingredient in its formula focuses on a specific skin concern:
- The clay deeply cleanses and unclogs the pores, reduces blackheads and absorbs excess oil.
- The apricot seed oil moisturises and nourishes the skin.
- The green tea oil protects and strengthens the skin.
- The ginseng and ginger provide antioxidants.
- The aloe vera soothes redness, while intensely moisturising and softening the skin. Do you need more reasons to try it?
Apply a thick, uniform layer of product to clean, dry skin. After 10 minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water. The frequency of use should depend on your skin type. If you have oily skin, you can use it 2 to 3 times per week if you have dry skin, you can use it 1 to 2 times per week.
Clay masks tend to leave the skin feeling tight, as they can be very astringent! Luckily, this formula by Shangpree leaves the skin clean, without making it feel tight.